Tributary is a new, 1,550-acre master-planned community located in Nassau County. Nestled along the winding banks of Boggy Creek, this community is only thirty minutes away from metropolitan Jacksonville, Florida. Here boating, fishing, kayaking and hiking, make every day a new adventure of discovery and action-packed fun. Close to renowned Fernandina Beach and Amelia Island, there is much to discover surrounding this community. Explore the wonders of beautiful nature parks such as Amelia Island State Park and neighboring 4 Creeks State Forest. Between the warm climate, endless activities, breathtaking wildlife and laid-back lifestyle, it’s no wonder why more people are choosing to move to North Florida.
HIGHLIGHTS OF LIVING IN NORTH FLORIDA
It is no surprise that people are choosing to plant roots in Florida. Perks of living in the sunshine state include being steps from world-class beaches, the sunny weather, diverse cuisine, year-round outdoor living, and lack of state income tax.
Check out some of the best highlights of living in North Florida, starting with savings.
- Say Goodbye to State Income Tax – Whether you’re saving or spending, your money will go further due to the lack of state income tax. Enjoy all the sunshine state has to offer while keeping more green in your pocket.
- Reduced Cost of Living – The state of Florida offers a great value dollar for dollar regarding housing and real estate. The cost of living itself – products, services, healthcare– is significantly lower compared to other states and the national average.
- Pristine Beaches – Florida’s coastlines are among the most breathtaking beaches in the world. Due to Florida’s peninsula shape, you’ll never be far from a beach no matter what part of the state you’re in!
- Sports Haven – Home to the revitalized Jacksonville Jaguars, North Florida has access to a wide variety of professional and semi-pro teams for the avid sports fan. The Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp are great for you baseball fans and the Jacksonville Iceman are one of minor league hockey’s best. There are plenty more teams that call North Florida home including basketball, arena football, rugby and more. No matter which sport is your favorite, North Florida has you covered.
- A-Rated Schools – The Nassau County School District is comprised of 16 accredited schools serving within the Yulee and Fernandina areas. Employing over 780 teachers for 12,250 students, Nassau County’s School District continuously achieves an A-rating year after year.
- Delectable Foods and Drinks – Between an abundance of local produce, fresh seafood and international influences, the food scene in North Florida is like no other. The River City Marketplace is a central hub hosting all the best restaurants and entertainment venues. Nearby Fernandina Beach and Amelia Island’s historic district has some of the best seafood and waterfront views you’ll find in the area.
- The Ultimate Staycation – Vacationing has never felt more effortless as a Florida resident. Attractions, beaches, theme parks, and more are only a short day’s trip away. Never tire or run out of exploring all that Florida has to offer. When you call Tributary home, you’ll find seemingly endless amenities that will capture everyone’s interests!
WE CAN HELP YOU PLAN YOUR MOVE
If you’re interested in making the move to North Florida, we suggest you take a look at the “moving checklist” to help ease the stress of making sure you’re not missing anything. You can download the moving checklist below and use this as you plan the whole process from looking at movers to unpacking everything in your new home!